BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

What You Should Know About Me! (And My Blog)

Hi, my name is Jenna. I am turning 14 in about 2 1/2 months and graduating from 8th grade in about 2 months. I love to act, talk, play soccer, read, and write. I LOVE to have fun! (: Me and my friends like to go places like the mall, the movies, and Six Flags. Some of my hobbies are soccer and drama club. My best friend is teaching me a little bit of guitar, and me and my friends love to sing together and make videos. I am skilled with computers, and I love to write and tell stories.

I created this new blog about Six Flags Great America because I live just a mile away from Great America, and me and my friends go there all the time during the summer. I am familiar with most of the rides and surroundings there, and its a fun and interesting place to hang out and have fun. Here is how my blog will work-- every day i will post something new or a fact about Great America. In each blog I am going to include a countdown for the num
ber of days before the park opens, a fact about the park or a roller coaster, and each day I will reveal a new event that will happen in the park or a new band or singer that will be part of the Sic Flags Summer Concert Series. Hopefully you will enjoy reading this blog. I think we an all relate to what I am typing about because many of us have been to Six Flags before, either here in Chicago or a different Six Flags in another state. it is a great place to go with your family or go with your friends just to have fun. I know that you will enjoy my blog and my facts and opinions on one of the largest theme parks. (:

0 comments: